Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hello everyone and welcome!

Hi there everyone!
This is my first real experience in the blogging for a purpose world.
I have been blogging for about a year or so now, but it's always just been whenever it was convenient, or I was feeling really opinionated about something, but here goes blogging to help people!
A little about myself before I get to the purpose of this blog.
I am a 20 year old college student, who loves having fun with makeup, nail polish, my hair, my clothes, you name it!
I'm studying to be a science teacher, so helping and teaching people how to do things is a true passion of mine.
I am a very outgoing individual. I like doing just a little bit of everything, and love being involved in various organizations.
Anyway, what you are REALLY here for.
This blog is here to give you reviews, help, pointers, tips, anything that I can think of to help you all out, or just things that I think are interesting that I think you might think are as well!
I plan on opening up a youtube account specifically to supplement this blog so if I ever feel like something needs to be shown instead of typed, I have that option.
I will be posting pictures to illustrate the final looks of makeup tips, and more than likely videos for almost every look to show how to get there!
Thank you all for joining me on this journey, I hope it will be a long one where we both learn!
Look for a review coming later today when I get home and am able to take some pictures.
First review?
MASCARA!
Goodbye for now!
-Kacy B

No comments:

Post a Comment