Friday, January 7, 2011

Look what I found at Walgreens!!

Swatches of "I'm Getting Sunburned" and "Silent Treatment" can be found here.
Hey there lovelies!
Just wanted to give you a quick update on what I found at my local Walgreens when I ventured out today. I was actually completely intent on not buying anything unless I found the new 8 shade palettes. Well, I didn't get lucky there, but boy I love what I did find!
First off, I want to show you the display that I found. I seriously walked past it about 3 times and was actually on my way out of the store when I finally saw it! Be on the lookout for something similar.

As you can see, I was basically the first person there to scoop up these goodies! I almost felt bad taking them from their place.... almost!
Next, a picture of the nail polishes!

Don't these just look fantastic?! I truly believe that there is not a single shade in this entire line that I would not love to have! They all just look so amazing for drugstore shades that I wanted to take them all up to the cash register and buy them all! Unfortunately, I only walked away with 2 shades today, but the rest of these polishes time will come :)
I took really fast pictures of each of the new trios. Sorry for the quality, there was a Walgreens employee giving me the evil eye as I was taking pictures, so I didn't have time to make sure they were all amazing! At least this can give you an idea if you have not seen the trios elsewhere. They all look awesome! Some of them are more colorful than I would ever personally wear, but that's just me, you are entitled to wear whatever you so please!
First up we have "I dream of Genie" and "I'm Feeling Retro"

My camera truly does not do "I Dream of Genie" justice. The colors were much prettier in real life. Because that top shade is definitely not white like it looks here.
Next up "I Got Good Jeans" and "I'm Getting Sunburned"

These colors for the most part look accurate, I just wish there wasn't that darn glare!
And finally we have "Silent Treatment" and "Spoiled Brat"

The crease shade in "Silent Treatment" reminds me a lot of the brown shade in the Sugar Plum Fairy LE palette. Let's hope so, because this was also a Nars dupe, and an absolutely gorgeous shade!
I will update when I get a chance to play with my new goodies and let you know what I thought about them! But until then, you can find out everything I purchased in my short haul video! Enjoy, and until next time, stay gorgeous! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment